On 5th march

That was my last exam, like everyone else, I came out from the examination hall and I started talking to my friends and I looking for the girl whom I loved

Suddenly  I saw her she was talking with her friends, I went to her and asked her how the exam was, she smiled and said that the exam was pretty good and yours? She asked me, I replied - very good. I couldn't understand how I spent two hours talking to her and it was the most wonderful moment of my life, I have enjoyed each and every single moment of those hours. We were both talking and I felt I was sitting in the middle of a deep ocean and sharing my feelings. At last, we hugged each other and we both finished talking and went home.

 The exam was over. So, I went to Kolkata for vacation and enjoyed 15 days in Kolkata then I returned to the home.

When I came to my home. My friends told that she got married, after hearing the heartbreaking news, for me, it was hard to believe the fact but it was the truth. I couldn't even say a word and my eyes were tearing like a stream. 

After being like this for a few days, I tied myself to the situation, and I started a new life with so many lovely and painful monuments.  


Our last met was on 5th March, still, this date is a great remembering for me.


:) Baharul Islam 

Comments

Post a Comment